Bluetooth Tic Tac Toe makes easy to play this game with your friends without paper and pencils if you have two Android phones with Bluetooth capabilities. Simply create game on host phone, let other player join, and you're good to go.
Rules: Tic-tac-toe, or Noughts and Crosses, Xs and Os (in Ireland), X and 0 (in India), XO (in Serbia, pronounced EexOx)is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3x3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Bluetooth Tic Tac Toe supports three game modes:
- • One Player, where you can play against your Android device.
- • Two Player, where you can play against other person on the same phone, and
- • Bluetooth game, where you can play against other person over Bluetooth connection.
- • Beautiful graphics
- • Configurable player names
- • Did we say playing over Bluetooth?
- • Singleplayer and Multiplayer game modes
- • Bots can be added anytime in both game modes
- • Works on Android 2.2 or newer
- • Hello world!